"Web appeal is the new curb appeal."
Forbes.com Oct. 17, 2008
"Some 80% of homebuying interest begins
on the Internet."
Virtual Tour Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I go about ordering my virtual tour from All A
You can place your order by calling us directly at (508)
942-6763 or go to our Ordering
submit the form.
2) How quickly will my order be processed?
We will make every effort to contact you within 24 hours to schedule
3) How do I pay for my virtual tour?
We accept either Mastercard, Visa, cash or personal checks.
4) How should I prepare the property for a virtual tour?
Try to remove any clutter, knick knacks or excessive items on counters,
as that can sometimes make a space appear smaller.
5) How many photos can I have taken?
A standard virtual tour includes 5 virtual 360 degree photos and up to
20 still shots. Additional photos cost $8 each and you can request as
many virtual 360 degree or still photos as you would like.
6) How long does a typical property take to photograph?
Plan on about an hour. We will photograph the property, then you will
be able to see a preview of the virtual tour.
7) Can my virtual tour be posted to Realtor.com?
Yes, if requested, we will post your tour to Realtor.com for an
additional fee of $20 (free for Showcase Members).
8) What is the advantage of a Virtual Drive-By?
A Virtual Drive-By can be a cost effective way to market your property
quickly. A Virtual Drive-By can be done right away, as it does not
require anyone being at the property when photographing and no prep of
the interior is necessary. A Virtual Drive-By is an excellent way to
highlight just the exterior of a home or business with its neighborhood